A “Cookie” is a file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device they use to access certain web pages. Cookies allow for a website to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the manner in which their computer works, they may be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying the minimum memory space and without damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any class of specific personal information and the majority of them are deleted from the hard drive when the browser session ends (so-called session cookies).
The set of “cookies” of our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which ones are not and which ones can be improved. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, contributing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services facilitating the browsing and usability of our website.
In no case will cookies damage your computer. On the contrary
What type of cookies does the website use?
1) According to the management entity:
– Own cookies: those sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you require.
– Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer or domain that are not managed by us but by another collaborating entity, such as, for example, social media sites.
2) According to the term they remain active for:
– Session cookies: are temporary, remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the website and therefore none of these remain registered on your computer’s hard drive. The data obtained from these cookies serve to analyse traffic patterns on the website. Throughout, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the user experience and content and make the website more user-friendly.
Persistent cookies: these are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit our website. A permanent website has a determined expiry date. The cookie will stop functioning after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate registration services.
3) According to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a website, platform or app and the use of different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, completing the process of placing an order, completing a request or registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sharing of contents through social media.
Custom cookies: these allow the user to access these services with some pre-defined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s computer, such as for example the language, type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytics cookies: these allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse the use users make of the services provided. That’s why browsing of our website is analysed in order to improve the products and services we offer.
– Advertising cookies: these allow us to manage the advertising space we offer that may be included on our website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested and to the use made of our website. To do this we can analyse internet browsing habits and show advertising content related to the browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on users’ behaviour obtained from continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows for a specific profile to show advertising based on same.
In particular, this web site uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: analytics service provided by Google, which stores cookies in order to prepare statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to the website. By using this website you consent to your information being processed by Google. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by Google, which is the reason why we suggest you look at the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html in order to obtain more information on the cookies its uses and how to disable them (understanding the we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party websites.